- The toothed adjustment ring is pushed onto the shaft and gently secured by means of the threaded pins.
- If a shortened brush sector is used, this is also secured as the mentioned ring.
- The desired number of mounting sectors are pushed onto the shaft and pressed firmly against the toothed adjustment ring to assure the perfect assembly.
- Finally press the last shortened sector or adjustment ring firmly against the last mounting sector and lock gradually threaded pins.
- The parts are replaced in the reverse order.
1. Toothed adjustment ring
2. Shortened sector with threaded pins. To be used when the total length is not a multiple of 100mm.
3. Diameter adapter ring.